Thursday, May 16, 2013

Welcome to Kentucky Innovations 2013!

Day one is just getting started. I figured I would take this opportunity to introduce myself. I'm Dr. Lee Skallerup Bessette, an Instructor at Morehead State University and a blogger (College Ready Writing) at InsideHigherEd.com. 

I'll be trying to blog during every session I attend and publishing the resulting post during the breaks. I'm working on my iPad on the Blogger app which has limited functionality, so I will also be going back over these posts and adding the appropriate links and correcting any formatting other problems at the end of the day. So please be patient! 

Thanks again for visiting. I will tweeting all of the posts using the #kyinnovations hashtag. I am @readywriting on Twitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment